Mechanical Pressure Gauges
- Standard Pressure Gauges: up to 400 bar.
- Heavy Duty Pressure Gauges: more powerful and durable and they can thus the tough requirements withstand.
- Special Applications Pressure Gauges.
- Higher Corrosion Resistance Pressure Gauges: used for pressure measurement of gaseous, solid and liquid, and corrosive media, also in aggressive environments.
- High Pressure & Ultrahigh Pressure Gauges: up to 10,000 bar.
- Precision Gauges: Test gauges, accuracy <= 0, 6 are used in applications that request precise measurements such as laboratory or testing and calibration.
- Absolute Pressure & Differential Pressure Gauges are Available also.